- 15 Feb, 2022
Facebook is packed with various latest features that let you connect with your near and dear one. This is one of the trusted social media platforms that help to connect millions of people. With this, you can go live on Facebook and upload photos. There are many other features that FB users can enjoy to the fullest. If you’re a new user of Facebook then it is obvious to face some technical woe. If you’re not able to handle the technical issues by yourself then connect with the experts of the FB support team. The technical expert team helps in resolving your problems without any delay. Also, techies will guide you about all the interesting features to enjoy them. So, talk to a live person at Facebook for quick removal of the woes.
One of the most common queries that every user asks is about deactivation and re-activation of the FB account. If you don’t have much idea about this then you can easily do this with all these pointers:
How do deactivate and re-activate the FB account?
Sometimes, users get bored of the account and want to take a break from this. For this, deactivation is the best way. Whatever your reason is, you can easily deactivate and again activate the account quickly. So, go through these steps for account activation:
- First of all, you need to open your FB account and then click on the account menu down arrow
- In this, choose the option of ‘Settings’
- Select ‘General’ from the left column,
- Also, you need to click on ‘Manage your account’
- Click on the ‘Deactivate your account’
- Finally, follow the steps to confirm the deactivation decision
The best thing is that you can reactivate your account anytime by entering your login details such as email address and password. As yours is deactivated temporarily, you’ll be able to activate back your account with ease. Some important points to remember while deactivation is:
- Your name will still be visible on your friend's lists. You cannot do anything about this.
- After deactivation, no one can see your FB profile. Your name will also not appear in the search icon.
- But some information such as the messages will be visible even after the deactivation of the profile
- In addition, your comments and post along with your name will be visible in the group.
Can I talk to a real person on Facebook?
Yes, every user of FB is free to contact the FB technical support team for quick troubleshooting of the technical problems. If in any case, you get confused about solving the woes then you can learn more from the technical professionals just by dialing a Facebook phone number. The best part is that this number is accessible round the clock.
How can I contact someone on Facebook?
To talk to a live person on Facebook all that is needed is calling on the helpline number. With this, you’ll get around the clock help of the experts. For any sort of glitch in accessing your FB account, you can avail the Facebook Help immediately. Techies don’t waste time and provide effective and reliable solutions.
How do I talk to a live person on Facebook?
If are confused with the glitches of FB then feel free to contact the techies of the Facebook support team by dialing the Facebook helpline number. For connecting with experts of live people at the FB helpdesk, you need to call on the helpline number.
How do I speak to a live person on Facebook?
There are different options to speak to the techies of FB and one of them is the helpline number which is available all day all night. Connect with professionals for prompt response from the technical executives of FB team.