- 13 Feb, 2021
Sometimes, you might come across several suspicious activities and problems with your Facebook account. To avoid such hassles from your account, you need to keep changing your password from time to time.Don’t you know How To Change Facebook Password? In the guide below, you can learn the proper ways to change or recover the password with optimum ease.
The procedure to change the Facebook password is quite easy. You don’t need to worry if you are not even aware of the procedure to do the same.
- On your very first step, you should login to Facebook account with the help of your login credentials.
- Hereafter, you will have to go to the ‘Settings’ option by clicking on the top-right corner of Facebook home page.
- In the next step, you will need to go to the ‘Security and Login’ section and then you have to go to the ‘Change Password’ option that you will find out the ‘Edit’ option.
- Here, you will have to create a new password for your Facebook account and then you have to select the ‘Save Changes’ option.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your password and from now onwards, you will need to change your password from time to time.
How Do You Change Your Facebook Password On A Mobile Phone?
- First of all, you should go to the menu section of your mobile device.
- In the second step, you will have to launch the Facebook application.
- In the next step, you need to go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Furthermore, you should find out and then opt for the ‘Settings and Privacy’ option.
- Hereafter, you will have to choose the ‘Security and Login’ option.
- Apart from that, you need to select the ‘Change Password’ option and reach out to the next step.
- Moreover, you should enter the current password and then you have to type a new Facebook account password
- Done! You can now access your Facebook account password with the help of a new Facebook account password.
How Can I Recover My Facebook Password?
Here is the procedure through which you will be able to do the same:
- First of all, you should go to the official Facebook sign up page through a web browser on your PC.
- Hereafter, you will need to opt for the ‘Forgot Password?’ option.
- A new page appears where you will have to your email address or mobile number.
- On the next page, you should click on the ‘I Forgot my Account’ option.
- Hereafter, you should click on the ‘No longer have access to these’ option.
- In the next step, you will come across a few security questions on your computer screen.
- After that, you should answer the question correctly and then follow the on-screen instructions.
As a result, you will need to change your password within the least time frame. Also, whenever you face any kind of hurdle regarding the same, you should simply refer to the official help section of Facebook where you will find out the right kind of assistance through which you will be able to recover your password within the least time frame.
How Do You Reset Your Facebook Account?
You can navigate to the official help section of Facebook. Here, you can find out the right information along with necessary guidelines to change your password within the least time frame. Here, it is well ensured that you will find out the best answer to your query like How To Change Facebook Password.
How Can I Reset My Facebook Password With Mobile Number?
You need to contact the Facebook professionals who will help you out if you are running into any issues while resetting your password. Besides, you can go to our website where you can get to know more about the same.